GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Thursday 13 August 2015


    Today's question is simple: what would you do if you won a lottery of ten million naira?
here's a funny imagination of mine.
i actually posted it on the storried monthly competition but will like to share it with you guys
ENJOY...

 THE TEN MILLION DOLLAR DREAM
My feet could not stay still; I leaped so high that I felt like one of the character in a Chinese movie.
In my mind I could still hear the magical words of Mr Ojo as he monotonously droned the life changing words.
“Mr Emmanuel you are the winner of the GLO ten million naira lottery”
I remembered the first thing that crossed my mind was:
“How can he be so calm about ten frigging million, does he say this all the time?”
As I walked down the stair case, my mind went into overdrive with tons of things to do with the money.
Of course there are always the constants like making my family very comfortable. Buying Dad his coveted ford Wagon and opening up a boutique for mum.
‘That should cost me like three million tops’ I calculated
And I would invest a million for my only sibling for her tuition through the university and other necessary funds.
Then the big one: my passion, the big dream that seems slow only because there hasn’t been finance to grease its heavy wheels.
I have always had this crazy idea of setting up a record label for teenage and young gospel artist with a flair for new age songs.
Whenever I get the opportunity to watch viral programs like the voice, American idol, project fame and British got talent, I always think to myself.
Gospel music could use a touch of that
As I thought about it, the picture became clearer to me, probably because the means is now available but I could see clearly the roaring crowd and the new talents unleashing their genius and glorifying God.
I figured out that should cost nothing more than two million naira with the right planning and sponsorship. After all I am not going to start gigantic.
Will it be awesome? Yeah, but definitely not gigantic
That leaves me with about four million.
I was so caught up with planning that I lost consciousness of my environment and didn’t know when I crashed into a young attractive girl about to climb the stairs.
I spewed out a quick apology but got a look of disdain from her in return. She must have accessed my dressing and labeled me a broke dude.
Oh yeah! It’s on for them ladies, ama spill a million grand on clothing and a nice apartment. At least for a start, then ama buy me a nice sporty Camry XLE to keep the groove going.
OH ITS GONNA BE BALLING…
Then the rest which should be within two million will go into publishing my book, opening a book club, setting up a membership site, boosting my blog, taking internet based courses and living the dream.
EVERYTHING SEEMS PERFECT…
Until I heard the sound of the incoming car
By then it was too late.
I was in the middle of the main road.
Quickly before the impact, I woke up from my dream sweating profusely…

No comments:

Post a Comment