GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Monday 30 November 2015

GUEST WRITER OF THE WEEK: ASABE ADAMZ

Its been a while since we had a refreshing taste of some new talents so i decided to spice up this radiant new month with a sizzling hot new talent in the creative writing block.
DRUM ROLLS.....
Ladies and bloggomen i present to you the enigmatic ASABE ADAMZ


Life’s beauty
Standing on a hill;
She watched the sun come to life
Making everything bright and beautiful
The birds were singing
The trees swishing
Animals racing
Rivers flowing
Everything was alive
These were the sound of living
She marveled at nature
Oh life! What a beauty.

 Letter to a precious one
When the sunsets
The stars quit their hiding
And the moon comes calling
Then comes the clouds
And the overshadowing darkness
 All I can think of is you
Hoping you are safe
It’s been a long while
But my mind wouldn’t let go
If only you were here now
I would be with you
Staring, loving and caring
But things were not to be
I see you in my dreams
Cute little hands
Fingers and toes all intact
Smiling little cute face
Eyes exuding warmth
 My poor little one
You trusted me
But I couldn’t trust me
I know you lie up there
In His bosom
But I still feel a longing
Just to have you here
Hoping one day I hold you close
Sleep well my little angel
Till we meet again.

Violence; the pains
She looked at the dour faces
Live was full of phases
The forces took their places
Hands holding on to their maces
The violence would surely leave its traces
Hours later everywhere was still
Oh! Why did humans love to kill?
She prayed to have a sleeping pill
So she could wake
From this nightmarish lake
And find her with a smiling Jake
But now he was dead for her sake
Life had, had its take
Violence always only left heartaches.

Just that girl
A snob she might appear to be
Arrogant, proud and anti social
Uncaring and hostile you might think
Complicated and wrapped up in herself
But to her, she’s not
She’s an epitome of shyness
Intellectual and introverted
Full of passion for life
Timid she might appear
But brave in the spirit
She truly was
Violence she couldn’t take
And heart break she wouldn’t cause
There she sits patiently
Waiting and hoping
With all her heart
That you might just understand
And get to know the real her
One day, just one day.

            An ocean of love
Sins as red as crimson
Washed as white as snow
No blemishes, no condemnation
He sees them not
Neither are my shortcomings seen
I might have been broken and shattered
But His love has mended me
Sleepless nights caused by fear
Are all soothed by Him?
All these He did for me
Why you ask?
Because now I know God surely loves me
Min, body and soul
He loves me totally
An ocean of love all for me
More love than I can ever get
Even more than the world could ever offer
A life of hate is no more
It’s now an open book of love
All because of His ocean of love

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CREATIVE WORK THEN PLEASE CONTACT THE BRAINCHILD BEHIND IT VIA: khadyjatbaby1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment