GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Thursday 18 August 2016

BOOK CLUB ALERT!!!

I am excited!!!
Yeah words cannot express how I feel right now because I am about to be part of making history in a positive way...

Image result for pictures fit for a book club

That right y'all: The DAH media is about to start her book club but unlike other boring book clubs, we are offering an archive of fun knowledge that will blow your mind in unimaginable proportion.

Trust me when I say this is way bigger than you imagined.

But before I give you a sneak peek of this amazing new creation, I will like to know those who are interested in accessing our archives of books which includes authors like:
JOHN GRISHAM
SIDNEY SHELDON
DAN BROWN
MARY HIGGINS CLARK
JAMES PATTERSON
CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE
EGHOSA IMASUEN
IGONI BARRET
PATRICIA CORNWELL
JEFFERY ARCHER
FREDRICK FORSYTH
SANDRA BROWN and a whole lot of others

We also have in our archives, comics, children books, motivational books, music related books, books on writing and others

If you seek to be part of this great movement, indicate by either sending your details (name, phone no, email and a short bio) to daallosianpoet@gmail.com or simply post your details on the comment page.

By the way: Donnie Mcclurkin is engaged, Cobhams wishes he could see his wife and Sam Adeyemi is being impersonated on social media. #just famzing my heroes#

Remember to use your words carefully, they are your creation tools...

No comments:

Post a Comment