GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Friday 24 March 2017

Day 3 of the longest poem in the world

 Beyond the skies

I Have Often  wondered
What Lays Beyond The Skies
Golden Flakes or Brown Dust
Endless Joy Or Vacuous Void
Who Patterns The Dance Of Stars?
Or whispers To The Moon Go Forth
Who Dresses The Sky At twilight?
And Strips Her At Dawn
What Symmetry Fashioned The Heavens
Whose Thought forayed The Galaxies
Where Her Soulful Rhythm Comes From
Or Whose feet Spread out her Waters
Maybe I am A poet First And Human Next
Or By A Muse I was Conceived
For My Thoughts Like Wildfire
Licks Through The essence of My Being
Or Perchance There Might Be
In This primal Quest
An Answer To Man’s Relentless Chase
From Nimrod To The Wrights
To Soar Beyond The Heavens
But Distance On Distance
The Quest Piles
Each Success A new Mystery
So I am left Here Still
Wondering, asking And Pondering
What Lays Beyond The Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment