GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Thursday 8 October 2015

Hey guys!
I know I've been out for quite a while but i assure you it's all for a good cause
I have been underground trying to find meaning and the right direction so i can share the right content with you guys on this forum because i believe you deserve the best and truthfully:
I AM MOT DONE YET
 soon... yeah very soon
But i will not be able to forgive myself if i do not share this great revelation of knowledge i stumbled into in my quest for true meaning
I found it in a great book
THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne
y'all should try and read it
but in summary, what the book really points to is one of the greatest secret that has been exploited by great minds with outstanding results:
I'M TALKING ABOUT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION
this principles simply states that everything you've had, you have and you will have later is connected to what you think about
In summary: THOUGHTS ARE THINGS
There is no such thing as fate or chance because we attract to our lives the things we think about daily
THINK ABOUT THAT...
see you in a very short while...

No comments:

Post a Comment