GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Monday 8 February 2016

POEMS WITH REAL MESSAGES


STAGE LIGHTS
There comes that time in life
When the rays of fortune shines bright
That moment magical and divine
Where veiled dreams revisits the light

But fame and fortune I seek not
My heart on the path of light I set
And should the sun blare bright and hot
I have nothing but hope and true birth


And when the bright light shall come
Starry stars in beauty unadorned
               Our heart shall reflect thoughts unscathed
               By beguiles of a soul hopelessly distracted

               I am laid bare to the world
               My hopes no longer my private thought
               And when the lights becomes bright and minds void
               I shall wish for all but naught

             

No comments:

Post a Comment