GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Thursday 8 December 2016

DIARY OF A NIGERIAN NERD

NOTA BENE: Everything you read here is raw and unedited!!!

Dear diary,

It's been ages since I shared my thoughts with you. I know.... the fault is all mine
been busy trying to catch up with the tide of being a lagosian. (if you know what I mean)

anyways, here I am: damning all rules of paragraphs, typos and punctuation just to share my deepest thoughts with you.

FEELS GOOD HUH?
what the h*** ! I am being rude
lemme introduce myself; I am Da Allosian Poet AKA the Nigerian nerd and this is a detailed journal of the exciting phases that characterizes my life.

If you are spurred, lemme get a YAY!!!....🙌🙌🙌🙌

trust me when I say you will be intrigued by what I want to say to you.

personally I feel this diary might change your life and everything you beleved in because what happened here changed my life totally.

You see, my life was just a boring and predictable walk in the park until one faithful night.

or should I say fateful?

I was lounged in the comfort of my bed dreaming of good and elusive days when I heard a sound.

you know the feeling you get in your gut when you are certain that something is wrong and how it is always heightened when that place happens to be where you are at that moment.

that was how I felt at that moment.

I could feel my will draining slowly and a deep sense of dread overcoming my conscious state.

the next thing I saw, was a very bright light and a shape gliding in the rays of the light.
I knew it wasn't my imagination because I could feel raw power emanating from the form even as it drew closer.

with each close step, I felt my consciousness drain from me and in its place was a feeling of apprehension: like one summoned to a king's court.

what happened in my unconscious state, I cannot tell.
if I could, I am sure we will be having a different conversation now but when I woke up five hours later, something strange happened to me.

I am so sorry I have to go now. Just got a call from my mum that she will be needing my help in the kitchen.
BRB...

please do not be offended, I will be right back with more details on what happened that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment