GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Thursday 6 April 2017

Day 4 of the longest poem in the world

A MAN IN HIS PLIGHT

Dear diary,
Once again the tide of life
Has left me befuddled
I am beyond comprehension
On what really matters
There I was,
Lounged in the comfort
The comfort of an after day
Bemoaning life’s cruel hand
 The ache in my back
The after taste of a weary man
When I see him there:
He leans on to his life by the metal
His hand hanging free on pennies
And when the pennies were gone
He held on briskly to his life
Fist clenched on unfriendly metal
Each day passes and he does same
Day in, day out
Nightly when hopes are drowned
And here I sit,
Favored son of time
Worried about when the cock crows
Oh! How cruel and capitalist
I must realize then
That life gives to us
What we deserve
And only appeal the maker
That my tends goes not unrewarded

No comments:

Post a Comment