GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Monday 24 April 2017

Day 5 of the longest poem in the worl

I could talk of her all day
Her charm, her cruelty
Or I could tell my sad tale
A victim of both faces
Her smile and her scowl
Oh how pretty and dreary!
The horror! The awe!
I woke up to her crave
My lips parched and heart crass
I reached for her endless arms
Locked in that small space
And there she was,
A smirk and a smile
She was monalisa and Cleopatra 
In one cruel unforgotten moment
She was everywhere
Her voice rising
Her laughter haunting
My solace soaked in her prowess 
Ruthless and unrelenting 
She crawled the entirety of my Zen
Her fingers tickling my comfort
She laughed on and on
A wicked villain sound
But my body still craved her
Even as my soul loathed her
I reached for her with my fingers
Cursing her feel on my feet
The unease and the comfort she brought
For like the flames of fire,
She is a loyal friend 
But a wicked foe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment