GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Tuesday 26 January 2016

DESPAIR

Maybe the turning tables it is
or the insistent throb of my right feet
perchance i should have shot the night crooner
or maimed my twitching brows

patience they say
but how long can we wait
where withering and weathering,
our souls cry from the gates of despair

we have reached down the stairs of desolation
from hence there lies no way further
but the seething cauldron of Hades
her fierce yellow flowers of flame

so i reached for the heavens
from a vantage where angels dread to tread
and willed my soul against the odds of fate
for i believed in what the eyes dread to gaze

till time...
till love...
my despair erodes
and my eyes open once again

                                        DAP

No comments:

Post a Comment