GET THE BEST DISCOUNT ON PHONES, LAPTOPS, HOME AND OFFICE APPLIANCES AND MANY MORE

Friday 8 January 2016

UPDATE!!!

Good morning readers.
 I have good news for y'all.
Thanks to God and the Storried team, i emerged the winner of the November monthly short story competition.
A few months ago, i came out seventh on the mobile book shelf competition and i remember promising you guys that it will just take a while and first position is on its way.
WELL FIRST CAME AFTER ALL.. ALL GLORY BE TO GOD
I feel honored and thankful to God for this mile stone and i know that this is just the beginning of better things to come.
To my fellow writers out there: keep representing the art and never lose faith in your vision because in the game of passion, it can only get better.
Expect more success from me because i have God as my inspiration. Y'all should try it too, its amazing.
ciao....
      

No comments:

Post a Comment